Be a Supporter!

TurkeyOAS

Tibetan Fox Returns Tibetan Fox Returns

Rated 5 / 5 stars January 24, 2014

@Sonnyisme
... except THIS video is from 2010.

So it's either worth 10/10 for being a fun simple joke about a buzz killer,
or 10/10 for an apparently precognitive ability about a 2013 video.

Certainly not a 0/10 for a video that has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS ANIMATION.

is my point view.

Apple's Shocking iPhone Apple's Shocking iPhone

Rated 2 / 5 stars December 31, 2013

... why are their heads on the crotch?

Apart from this meaningless distraction, and the other random-for-the-sake-of-it stuff, it just the same ol' iBullshit gag I've heard for the past ten years.

The animation is good, it's just a shame the ideas in this video wastes it.

Making cover for my book Making cover for my book

Rated 1 / 5 stars August 27, 2013

This really didn't need recording.
It's you shifting text around in a timelapse. Normally timelapse art is to see how a painting forms from raw roots to detailed rendering. There is nothing worth watching here.

2048 2048

Rated 2 / 5 stars 2 weeks ago

"This game is based on Gabriele Cirulli's 2048 (http://gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048/). Actually it's pretty much a blatant ripoff. But, it does have highscores and medals."

The two things that stick out for me are:
- You really could have tried putting an original spin on this, rather than making a clone + leaderboard + medals, and
- Preloader advert :( C'mon, you're making money off of somebody else's idea. That's not cool.

Spiderling Spiderling

Rated 5 / 5 stars 2 weeks ago

This game is fantastic. The Stencyl package is real good for making platformers, and this game tries to stand out from all others by using the rope swinging mechanic. Coupled with great art, some fitting and beautiful music and a decent storyline, and I think this physics platformer is onto a winner. The retracting snails really stood out for me, too!

My only beef is that you really need to get to grips with the web mechanic fairly quickly to enjoy the story, so I found the rolling rock a bit frustrating. However it's all part of the game's learning curve.

Where's Derpy? 3 Where's Derpy? 3

Rated 3 / 5 stars March 2, 2014

Are you allowed to put ads on this?

Your Flash is for the most part copyrighted still images from the show (not fan art, not parodying), so I find it legally questionable that you should be profiteering from this Flash.

Otherwise the game is a straightforward point and click button game, something I would expect is straight forward to put together.

NGF11-Monkey Business NGF11-Monkey Business

Rated 5 / 5 stars January 3, 2012

Yup

I was holding back my review on this 'til the results were announced ...

... but you 100% nailed the gruff, stressed-out voice I thought the Monkey dude would have. Sounds like he has a hint of Frasier Crane about him as well.

Excellent job!

SirKillington responds:

Thank you very much! Glad I made something ya enjoyed :D

necrobern_taboo-commander-sheduye_small Taboo Commander Sheduye

Rated 2 / 5 stars 3 days ago

That head is tiny compared to the body. What's worse is the waist is as thin as the head, so overall you have this weird lanky pseudo-human.

The more you draw like this, the further into these bad habits you are treading. You love drawing people, so at the sketch stage just refer to some photos to see whether you are getting proportions right. Otherwise your final piece suffers hugely.

necrobern_hula-frog_small Hula Frog

Rated 2 / 5 stars 4 days ago

What on earth is going on with that anatomy? The length of her torso is as long as one her legs. After more than 120 pictures of doing the same thing over and over, these shouldn't be mistakes you should be making.

5urface_crashsite_small Crashsite

Rated 4 / 5 stars Mar 4, 2014

The thumbnail got me here, but the look of the mountains, ice cliffs and spaceships gives this a look of a composition of stuff from photographs etc. I read your response to a review on your previous piece, which said you used photoshop, and the elements were rendered, painted or photo manipulations, and that you didn't want to go into detail on techniques and workflow ...

... but I kinda want you do that. What parts of this picture is taken from a photo, and how did you acquire the space ships?