Be a Supporter!

AIM
TurkeyOAS

Tibetan Fox Returns Tibetan Fox Returns

@Sonnyisme
... except THIS video is from 2010.

So it's either worth 10/10 for being a fun simple joke about a buzz killer,
or 10/10 for an apparently precognitive ability about a 2013 video.

Certainly not a 0/10 for a video that has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS ANIMATION.

is my point view.

Apple's Shocking iPhone Apple's Shocking iPhone

... why are their heads on the crotch?

Apart from this meaningless distraction, and the other random-for-the-sake-of-it stuff, it just the same ol' iBullshit gag I've heard for the past ten years.

The animation is good, it's just a shame the ideas in this video wastes it.

Making cover for my book Making cover for my book

This really didn't need recording.
It's you shifting text around in a timelapse. Normally timelapse art is to see how a painting forms from raw roots to detailed rendering. There is nothing worth watching here.

Phoenotopia Phoenotopia

Phew, finally managed to get to the end, so now I can feel like I can write a fair review.

If you're looking for a game to play for 2-3 hours, complete and forget about, do something else.
If you love Zelda games, give this game a good thrashing.

I have spent the past week playing this game, and it's a lot of fun. There is so much stuff to explore in this game, the enemies will give you a good fight, and the bosses can be REAL monsters. But never let that deter you, since it takes time to recognise strategies to beat them (especially on the final one).

Sticking with it, I have learnt the game is extremely rewarding. Apart from the usual moonstone and heart piece pick-ups for exploring, there are items for acting with citizens and the sense of accomplishment for beating certain areas is great.

The pixel artwork is top quality. I think that the pixel style is a bit overdone in these games, since I think we need to move with the times. But I will say that there is a lot of creativity and imagination, and looking back there are so many different backgrounds, creatures, people ... along with cut scenes and flashbacks. The artist did a great job.

===HINTS FOR THE GAME===
- Don't piss off the bees.

Overall a fantastic game, especially if you love exploring. Despite finishing the game, I've still got 34% more to complete, so I'd better make some progress ...

A to K A to K

I don't understand the appeal of 2048 clones. Just play the original.

There is nothing new about this version, just the numbers being replaced by letters. A = 2, B = 4, ... , and K = 512.

It's easier than 2048, because you're two steps short.

Frederik77 responds:

Well, when a game is open sourced that's a sort of invitation for other developers to make clones and variations. And everybody's cloning 2048 these days. I'm not claiming this clone is high art, it's just a nice playable puzzle with a different graphics style from the original. If you're looking for a more interesting variation, I also made Triangular 2048, which alters the gameplay, not just the graphics: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/639274

By the way, you counted wrong, lol. :D

Pokemon Beige Version Pokemon Beige Version

The medals work, and I earned them all.

NGF11-Monkey Business NGF11-Monkey Business

Yup

I was holding back my review on this 'til the results were announced ...

... but you 100% nailed the gruff, stressed-out voice I thought the Monkey dude would have. Sounds like he has a hint of Frasier Crane about him as well.

Excellent job!

SirKillington responds:

Thank you very much! Glad I made something ya enjoyed :D

BEEkini BEEkini

Better than crabs.

Peglay responds:

i think id rather have crabs then a swarm of bees on my crotch :)

i miss you 90's mickey i miss you 90's mickey

the clothes the palette and the overall look ... squeeeee I love it

sucho responds:

MICKEY WE NEEED YOOOOU

Hello? Hello?

I think this could be a great pic, given more polish. There is some great rosy-warm colours going on all around this picture; the change of colour in your shading/highlighting is also nice. I quite like the ripple effect in the bed sheets from the flowing brush strokes.

But, as I said, it needed more refinement. She has chubby fingers, which was the first thing I noticed since we can't see her face. She also doesn't seem to be holding the phone correctly; since we can't see the top half we're lead to believe that her hand is clenched tightly around bit you talk into, which looks wrong. The few places you did put linework didn't really need it since they're contrasted either by the colour of the bed or the shading of her body. BUT the telephone on the bed prob needs more definition.

CryBurger responds:

She's got elephantitis in her hands though :C
Nah really, thanks for the review!